ULI members come from all sectors of the built environment from both the public and private sectors across Europe, the US and around the world. Members encompass the spectrum of experience from students through to senior industry figures.
Connect. Learn. Give back.JOIN ULI
ULI membership is global and you can access the benefits of membership anywhere in the world. There are individual and corporate/institutional packages available.
ULI Denmark offers members:
• Access to ULI Member Tools:
Member Directory – Leverage a member network of over 44,000 professionals across the globe. Search ULI Member Directory by specific professional roles, geographical location, employer, education and more to connect with our members globally.
Knowledge Finder – Explore an ever-expanding library of ULI’s most valuable member-generated content and ideas through our Knowledge Finder platform, including research reports, programme descriptions, event agendas and newsletters.
Navigator – Being more involved in ULI allows you to gain visibility as a leader in your industry on a local, regional, and global level. With thousands of different ways to get involved, find opportunities that are relevant to you through Navigator.
• An active and diverse programme of high quality events that draw on and share global best practices
• A ULI Young Leaders Committee that focuses on programming for professionals under 35
• A ULI NEXT Committee that focuses on programming for professionals 35-45 years.
45,000+ Members across
With a great range of programs taking place across Europe, there are many reasons why ULI members chose to join our global network:
- Gain invitations and special pricing to our ULI Denmark events, programs & publications
- Eligible for your local product council
- Become a mentor
- Attend member-only events
- Participate in UrbanPlan
To learn more about the many benefits of ULI membership, visit ULI Europe
Advance the global conversation on real estate and land use by subscribing to Urban Land Magazine!
For General Membership Enquiries:
Member Service Team
T: +44 (0) 207 487 9570
E: [email protected]